We will never know how strong we are if we never face adversity!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Reblogged this on wolfehight.
Thank you for sharing!!
Good quote, I always said that adversity and being put in quite harsh situations will actually reveal the character of that person. Again, great quote.
I am in total agreement! Our reaction says so much about our character!! Thanks for sharing!
It’s even better if you see adversity as just the ebb and flow of life…… nothing to get upset about or to fight…….just take steps to move to a different place in your life and adversity seems to melt away….. We often like to feel that misfortune has specifically fallen on OUR HEADS ALONE…but that is not the case. We ALL move through adversity…..it is as much a part of life as food and water. Just moving through it with positive action…and things adjust over time. : )
I wish others would see life this way as well! Too often they play the pity party when life isn’t going their way and they miss out on all the good things that’s actually happening! Thank you for sharing!
: ) great post,,,, excellent blog!
Thank you so much!!! 🙂
just stating a fact….
It’s appreciated my friend!!
It is so true!!!
Thank you Veronica!!! Have a great day!!
*cues Whitney H. I didn’t know my own strength*
Are you doing the singing? LOL
*ahem* yes! And Nakera will take the second verse
Can Nakera even sign? LOL
Lol! Yes she can!
That’s right, she can “make a joyful NOISE.”