The biggest obstacles in your life are the barriers you create.
Sometimes to get where you want to go, you have to do what you’re afraid to do.
You just have to take the first step.
The past doesn’t have anything new to see.
You have the ability and choice to do better today.
Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you.
You can only be yourself, and other people can only be themselves.
Sometimes it’s okay to just breath.
Here are some reminders that I think we all need to hear-
1. You don’t have to push yourself too hard right now.
2. Your best is enough.
3. You can do hard things.
4. Your value has nothing to do with your accomplishments.
5. You’re not responsible for other people’s opinions about you, but you are responsible to treat everyone with kindness and grace.
6. You don’t have to have all the answers.
7. It’s ok to take 1 step forward and 2 steps back sometimes. Keep going.
8. We all feel a little worried about something right now. It’s ok.
9. You can choose to be nicer to yourself this week than you were last week.
10. You will be in a new season before you know it. Live with grace for yourself and others in this one.