Don’t get stuck inside your own head and over-think life!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Good advice, unfortunately the negative fallout of modern ratrace is overthinking, and majority of the folks are guilty of the same folly and thanks for the timely advice, it gives an opportunity to stop for a while and think over it, hope it doesn’t add to the usual thinking and make it overthinking – just kidding! 😉
LOL! Thanks for sharing!
better to go fishing 🙂
Lets go fishing at Lake Vänern! 🙂
One of our biggest lakes.
Yes! Sometimes I have to step back and assess situations or ask someone for their opinion on the matter to make sure I’m not over thinking, over reacting or over analyzing.
I agree! Sometimes people can also be over dramatic! Those would be the actor wannabes. You know the ones… LOL
Reblogged this on Moral Value Story.
Thank you Yoshiko!!!
Welcome, Orlando 🙂
I’m trying lol over thinking is a habit which I am working on reprogramming 🙂 thank you for the reminder
I suffer from over-thinking as well! I always try to minimize it though, but I end up over thinking regardless!! 🙂
Me too! It’s so nice to know I’m not the only one who struggles with it 🙂 thank you
Thank you for stopping by and sharing!!! 🙂
This looks like me today minus the water LOL!
I enjoy days when I can just relax and not have to think!!! 🙂 Thank you for sharing Claire!!