1. Life isn’t fair, but life is still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself.
5. Pay it forward.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Sometimes the best response is silence.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Do little things for yourself daily.
10. When it comes to chocolate, enjoy it.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. Enjoy every moment.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17. You can get through anything if you don’t move forward.
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, then you need to start writing.
19. It’s never too late to find happiness. It’s your decision to look for it.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Don’t save things for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age.
24. Use your brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Believe that you are worth it!
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive others for yourself, not for them.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. It really does.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
36. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
37. Make your life with your family memorable.
38. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
39. Go outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
45. The best is yet to come.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
48. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
49. Don’t be in such a hurry all the time. Slow down.
50. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.