Don’t end up in uncomfortable and messy situations which could totally be avoided if you’d have said NO. It’s okay to say “no” to anything or anyone who tries to compromise your integrity! Here are a few suggestions.
1. Thanks for asking, but I can’t.
2. I wish I could duplicate myself.
3. Unfortunately, now is not a good time.
4. Sorry, I’m busy until next week.
5. My calendar is booked.
6. I have a prior commitment.
7. No, thank you but maybe next time.
8. I’m swamped and my time is limited.
9. Thank you so much for thinking of me, but I can’t!